VCR接头是真空连接径向密封（Vacuum Coupling Radius Seal）前三个英文的缩写，同时，VCR接头也是金属面密封街头的代名词，当然不同品牌的金属密封接头的名称也会不一样。
VCR connector is the abbreviation of the first three English words of Vacuum Coupling Radius Seal. At the same time, VCR connector is also a synonym of [meta]l surface Seal street. Of course, different brands of [meta]l Seal connector will have different names.
VCR connector was first used in the aviation industry, now more often used in semiconductor photoelectric manufacturing industry, so today small make up mainly want to talk with you about the VCR connector in the procurement need to pay attention to matters.
(1) LOK connector it is a whole, including the [body], nut, front clamp sleeve and rear clamp sleeve. If we purchase a LOK elbow, then it can be used directly and there is no need to purchase additional nuts, front and rear clips unless you are using them as spare parts. However, the VCR connector is different. For example, if you purchased a UnionElbow, you also need to order two more cushions, two connectors and two nuts with internal thread, so that they can be used together.
(2) the [meta]l gaskets of the VCR joint can be divided into non-claw type and claw type, we need to specify when we purchase.
(3) there are many types of VCR joints, which can be divided into long type and short type according to the length; According to the welding form is divided into butt welding, shoulder welding, socket welding; According to the matching nut can be divided into male type, female type. Of course, each manufacturer of different joint name is not the same, when the purchase of the selected brand samples, clearly marked.
(4) there are many specifications and models of VCR connector, and it is not a complete set of supply. Please write clearly its name, specification and material when purchasing. It is better to write down the manufacturer's order number, so as not to make mistakes.
（5）实际上TUBE管有英制（如1/8"、1/4"、 3/8"、 3/4" 、1"）和公制（如3、8、15、20、25mm）这两种都是指管外径，英制较为常用。因此同TUBE配套的VCR接头也有英制和公制之分，采购时要说明一下。
(5) actually, TUBE is in English system (e.g. 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 3/4", 1") and metric system (e.g. 3, 8, 15, 20, 25mm). Therefore, there are also British and metric VCR joints matching the TUBE, which should be explained when purchasing.
(6) for a threaded connection joints, a VCR to district in charge of the thread type, there are two common: the NPT (60 ° taper pipe threads, commonly used products) and PT (55 ° taper pipe threads, the pot is commonly used, Japan is also more). Different types of pipe threads mixed, may not screw in place, causing leakage or hidden dangers; Even if some screw in place, it may not be removed later.
(7) the gaskets in the streets of VCR are disposable and consumable goods, which are often lost due to improper storage or construction errors and need to be replaced. Therefore, more spare gaskets should be purchased.
The above is the small make up to share some effective for us in the procurement of VCR connector notes, hope to help you.